Retreats & Speakers
Greenway offers leadership retreats, programs, and speakers to share
our latest research and insights about the business of design.
Greenway’s unique retreats are designed especially for firm leadership teams.
[ Leaders’ Retreats ]
Customized firm experiences are held at the world class Broadmoor Resort in Colorado and have received accolades from clients.
What our retreat participants have said:
Enhance Communication and Build Alignment
“It was the shot in the arm we needed to discuss issues, re-align, create strategy, and receive useful feedback from Greenway in a confidential setting without the interruptions that characterize our internal meetings.”
Set Goals and Solve Problems
“Having Greenway as a trusted guide finally enabled us to breakthrough and create a vision for the future we could all agree on and a solid action plan.”
Develop Firm Succession Strategy
“Working through the pros and cons of selling the firm or moving forward with an internal transition plan in a blue-sky supportive environment was literally a breath of fresh air for our partners.”
“Our leadership retreat provided an ideal setting and a forum for our senior leaders to regain the spirit of teamwork the firm was founded on.”
Agendas for Greenway Colorado Retreats are developed based upon your goals and are limited to senior leader teams (from 2 to 20 people).
- It’s Personal – Highly customized, participatory, and engaging discussions and experience.
- Provide Insight – Learn about the Best in Class business strategies to incorporate into your own firm’s culture.
- Build skills – Develop an actionable plan to improve your ability to influence your team and drive results.
- Strengthen Teams – You will have the opportunity to connect to your team in a unique
environment without interruptions and internal distractions.
- Have Fun! – We incorporate time for a myriad of activities and make sure enjoyment is part of the program.
Our customized leader retreats are designed to provide executive teams with an opportunity for in-depth reflection, planning, and collaboration in an inspirational setting while building trust and rapport through a myriad of unique experiences including the famous Broadmoor ‘Fins’ zip lines, Cloud Camp aerie, world class spa, championship golf, fly fishing, cooking classes, and great wine and dine experiences.
To create a customized retreat for your firm-
[ Programs & Speakers ]
Greenway offers programs and speakers on a wide array of topics related to the business of design.
We design programs and provide presentations for professional and design industry associations, including American Institute of Architects, American Society of Interior Designers, International Interior Design Association, and Society of Design Administration, as well as a wide array of industry forums and conferences.Protecting your firm’s staying power by maintaining and growing project business requires a shift in the interrelated elements of your business development strategy.
Greenway also offers meeting and workshop facilitation for firms and design-based organizations and our senior consultants regularly contribute to industry forums, media articles, webinars, and virtual conferences.
Examples of Greenway speaker topics include:
- Succession Strategies for the ‘Everlasting Firm’
- Principles for Becoming a New Principal
- Financial Fitness: The Core of Firm Success
- Future View: Design Practice in 2030
- Forces and Factors Impacting the AE Profession
- Trust Authenticity and Purpose Based Marketing (for Product Manufacturers)
- Professional Presence and Business Etiquette
- Engage your Virtual Team
- Hiring for Diversity
- The Balance Between Social Good and Financial Success for your Firm
- Getting and Keeping Clients who Share your Firm’s Core Values
- Create the best client experience for AE firms