Mastering the Business of Design Programs
Three Incomparable Learning Experiences
- Three Program levels designed to meet the needs of three stages of professional experience.
- Interactive & intensive 2-day workshops focus on up-skilling Associate, Sr. Associate/New Principal or Sr. Principal level business issues.
Greenway’s Mastering the Business of Design Programs are offered at the Broadmoor Hotel & Resort situated at the base of Cheyenne Mountain and Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs.
Each 2 day workshop provides a small class interactive, customized immersive learning experience that promotes learning and the exchange of ideas.
Click here for complete Program Brochure
Leading a healthy design firm over the long term is not entirely about being an expert architect, designer, or engineer--- it's also about developing leaders with the ability to master the twists and turns of a changing workforce and dynamic business environment to ensure the long term viability and success of the firm.
What to Expect from Greenway’s Programs
- Small class size ensures customized 1-1 interaction with instructors and fellow participants
- Develop a solid understanding of the core business issues that current and future principals and owners need to know.
- Master the Principles of ‘Principal-ship’
- Understand Key Financial Management Priorities
- Build Organizational Awareness and Team Management Skills
- Improve Facilitation and Presentation Skills
- Discuss Leadership Challenges and Strategy Options with Peers and Expand Your Network
- Earn a Greenway MBD Program Certificate of Achievement